Court Help Virtual Assistant

  • If your viewing our website with a Desktop computer, visit us on your iPhone or Android mobile phone.

  • Please contact us if you have any questions or comments.

Am I required to go to court in North Carolina to end child support when my child reaches age 18 or graduates from high school?

In general, no. If you have a CSE case, you should not have to go to court when your child reaches age 18 and has graduated from high school. If you do not have a CSE case and your child has reached the age of 18 and graduated from high school, you can file a Motion to Modify to terminate support.

Child Support  

This information applies to All Counties in North Carolina.


Find an Experienced Attorney to help you with your Child Support issues!

Find experienced lawyers in North Carolina, ready to assist you with your Child Support legal / court needs.

View North Carolina Child Support Attorneys
Find a North Carolina Attorney

Find Answers to Your Legal Questions