Court Help Virtual Assistant

  • If your viewing our website with a Desktop computer, visit us on your iPhone or Android mobile phone.

  • Please contact us if you have any questions or comments.

Can I get my tax debt reduced by the IRS?

If you owe money to the IRS, there may be one or more ways for you to reduce your tax debt liability. A tax attorney can help you explore ways to reduce your tax debt including offers in compromise, appeals, innocent spouse relief, and verifying when the statute of limitations expires for tax collection. If you cannot reduce the tax debt, you might be able to work out an affordable installment agreement, consolidate the tax debt, apply for an economic hardship discharge, or file bankruptcy to get rid of old tax debt.


This information applies to Everywhere in United States.


Find an Experienced Attorney to help you with your Taxes issues!

Find experienced lawyers in North Carolina, ready to assist you with your Taxes legal / court needs.

View North Carolina Taxes Attorneys
Find a North Carolina Attorney

Find Answers to Your Legal Questions