Court Help Virtual Assistant

  • If your viewing our website with a Desktop computer, visit us on your iPhone or Android mobile phone.

  • Please contact us if you have any questions or comments.

Do I need a Custody Order or a Guardianship?

If both of a child's parents pass away, you may assume that you need a child custody order to legally care for him or her. However, in cases where both parents are deceased, you actually need to request a guardianship. We can assist you with this.

Attorneys can also help parents who have children with disabilities. If such a child is about to become a legal adult, you will likely want to be named his or her guardian so that you can continue to oversee your child's health care and finances.

Estates Will Probate

This information applies to All Counties in North Carolina.


Find an Experienced Attorney to help you with your Estates issues!

Find experienced lawyers in North Carolina, ready to assist you with your Estates legal / court needs.

View North Carolina Estates Attorneys
Find a North Carolina Attorney

Find Answers to Your Legal Questions