Court Help Virtual Assistant

  • If your viewing our website with a Desktop computer, visit us on your iPhone or Android mobile phone.

  • Please contact us if you have any questions or comments.

How is a judgement paid?

Many people reach an agreement about the terms of payment after the court decides how much money one party must pay the other. If there is no agreement, the winning party can begin the collections process. The clerk of superior court will record the judgment, and interest will begin to accrue if it is not paid.

Small Claims Civil 

This information applies to All Counties in North Carolina.


Find an Experienced Attorney to help you with your Small Claims issues!

Find experienced lawyers in North Carolina, ready to assist you with your Small Claims legal / court needs.

View North Carolina Small Claims Attorneys
Find a North Carolina Attorney

Find Answers to Your Legal Questions