Court Help Virtual Assistant

  • If your viewing our website with a Desktop computer, visit us on your iPhone or Android mobile phone.

  • Please contact us if you have any questions or comments.

How to enforce an arbitration award?

Depending on the arbitration agreement, an arbitration award may be automatically binding on the parties in the form of a filed judgment for the prevailing party. However, absent those circumstances and if necessary, a party may file a Motion to Confirm Arbitration Award in the appropriate court.

Civil Alternative Dispute Resolution 

This information applies to All Counties in North Carolina.


Find an Experienced Attorney to help you with your Civil issues!

Find experienced lawyers in North Carolina, ready to assist you with your Civil legal / court needs.

View North Carolina Civil Attorneys
Find a North Carolina Attorney

Find Answers to Your Legal Questions