Court Help Virtual Assistant

  • If your viewing our website with a Desktop computer, visit us on your iPhone or Android mobile phone.

  • Please contact us if you have any questions or comments.

What can I do if I have a disagreement with my employer (or their insurance carrier) about my medical treatment?

You can file a written motion request with the North Carolina Industrial Commission and you will get an administrative review of your issue. You can do this by emailing your motion request to

If you prefer to have your issue reviewed by a Deputy Commission along with an evidentiary hearing, then you can file a Form 33 Request for a Hearing.

Employment Worker's Compensation 

This information applies to All Counties in North Carolina.


Find an Experienced Attorney to help you with your Employment issues!

Find experienced lawyers in North Carolina, ready to assist you with your Employment legal / court needs.

View North Carolina Employment Attorneys
Find a North Carolina Attorney

Find Answers to Your Legal Questions