Court Help Virtual Assistant

  • If your viewing our website with a Desktop computer, visit us on your iPhone or Android mobile phone.

  • Please contact us if you have any questions or comments.

What is a K-1 visa?

The K-1 fiancé visa is available to fiancés of U.S. citizens who are living outside of the United States and intend to get married within 90 days of arriving in the United States.


This information applies to Everywhere in United States.


Find an Experienced Attorney to help you with your Immigration issues!

Find experienced lawyers in North Carolina, ready to assist you with your Immigration legal / court needs.

View North Carolina Immigration Attorneys
Find a North Carolina Attorney

Find Answers to Your Legal Questions