Court Help Virtual Assistant

  • If your viewing our website with a Desktop computer, visit us on your iPhone or Android mobile phone.

  • Please contact us if you have any questions or comments.

When does my employer have to pay me for my lost wages?

If you are out of work for 21 days or less, you are not owed for lost wages for the first seven days of lost wages. If you are out of work for more than 21 days, then you are owed for lost wages from the date of your injury (but your payment for days 1 through 7 will not arrive until after you have been out of work for the required 21 days).

Employment Worker's Compensation 

This information applies to All Counties in North Carolina.


Find an Experienced Attorney to help you with your Employment issues!

Find experienced lawyers in North Carolina, ready to assist you with your Employment legal / court needs.

View North Carolina Employment Attorneys
Find a North Carolina Attorney

Find Answers to Your Legal Questions