Find Your North Carolina Court Date

Find the date, time and location of your North Carolina criminal and infraction cases court date by name.

If you live in Wake, Johnston, Lee or Harnett County - look up your court date here.

What do you do if you missed your court date?

You will need to contact the clerk of court’s office of the county where you were charged to ask about having your case rescheduled. You may also contact your attorney.

Following a failure to appear, a criminal process may be issued against you and fees may be charged. If it's motor vehicle offense it may result in the cancellation of your drivers license and the NC Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV) may charge additional fees. If a cash bond was required, the bond will be lost, and the DMV will treat your failure to appear as a conviction that may result in points against your driving and insurance records or license revocation.

Find an Experienced Attorney to help you with your legal and courts needs!

Find experienced lawyers in North Carolina, ready to assist you with your legal / court needs.

View North Carolina Attorneys
Find a North Carolina Attorney